WEBSITE & PRODUCT
- I AM UNABLE TO LOCATE A PRODUCT ONLINE
- Size Information
- I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
- How do I know that the products you sell are authentic?
- Does MCM have seasonal sales?
- Do you offer a repair service?
PAYMENT & ORDERING
- Do I need to set-up an Account to place an order?
- What payment methods does MCM offer?
- Is it safe to use my credit card online at MCM?
- How can I be sure my payment details are secure?
- Is my order insured?
- HOW CAN I BE SURE MY ORDER WAS PLACED?
- HOW DO I KNOW IF MY ORDER IS BEING PROCESSED?
- HOW SOON CAN I GET MY ORDER AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- CAN I CHANGE/CANCEL MY ORDER?
- Is there a minimum or maximum order value?
- How can I return an order?
- How long do I have to return a product?
- How do I know that you received my returned shipment?
- When will I get my money back?
- Is it possible to return a product that has not been ordered from the Online Store?
- Is it possible to return a product to a boutique?
- How do I care for my MCM products?
- How can I best store my MCM products?
- How do I care for special materials, leathers or embellishments on my MCM products?
WEBSITE & PRODUCT
01. I AM UNABLE TO LOCATE A PRODUCT ONLINE
If you are unable to locate a particular product in our Online Store, please write us an email at email@example.com or call us at 1-855-MCM-1976. Even if your desired product is not currently available online, we would be happy to check its availability at our retail stores. Back to top
02. SIZE INFORMATION
03. I'VE FORGOTTEN MY PASSWORD. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you’ve forgotten your password, please click HERE to change it or follow the 'FORGOT PASSWORD' instructions on the Log-in / Registration page. For security reasons we will be unable to send your password via email. Back to top
04. HOW DO I KNOW THAT THE PRODUCTS YOU SELL ARE AUTHENTIC?
MCM Online Store is the official and direct operated online distributor for MCM products featured on this website and we unconditionally guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic.
Please note that we are unable to comment on the authenticity of any items not purchased from MCM Online Store Back to top
05. DOES MCM HAVE SEASONAL SALES?
MCM offers seasonal sales twice a year. To receive notifications for exclusive, personalized invitations prior to the start of our sales, as well as for other promotions and events, please click here. Please note that we are unable to offer price adjustments on items originally purchased during a sale, or on any special promotional items that have been temporarily reduced in price. All sale items are final sales and will not be exchangeable or refundable. Back to top
06. DO YOU OFFER A REPAIR SERVICE?
We currently do not offer repair services. Back to top
PAYMENT & ORDERING
01. DO I NEED TO SET-UP AN ACCOUNT TO PLACE AN ORDER?
You don't have to create an account to purchase products in the MCM Online Store. However, registration comes with the following benefits:
- • Track your orders and review past purchases
- • Manage your personal data and save your preferred settings
- • Manage your account details and address book
- • Be invited to online events, exclusive products and special promotions
02. WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES MCM OFFER?
The MCM Online Store accepts payments from the following credit cards: Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover. We also accept PayPal. Your card will not be charged until your order has left our warehouse. Back to top
03. IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ONLINE AT MCM?
We work with CyberSource to process credit card information, CyberSource is owned by Visa International and is one of the largest payment transaction companies on the Internet. Your credit card and billing information are recorded via fully encrypted Secure Socket Layer connection (SSL). This and your other personal information are safe and secure and will only be used for your intended purpose. We comply with industry’s leading security and privacy standards. Back to top
04. HOW CAN I BE SURE MY PAYMENT DETAILS ARE SECURE?
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, MCM uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the Internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration. You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of your browser you will see it begins with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are browsing in secure mode. Back to top
05. IS MY ORDER INSURED?
MCM insures all items against theft and accidental damages while in transit to the designated shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance.
If your box is damaged upon arrival, we recommend that you refuse the delivery, or make a note that you are accepting a damaged box when signing for the package. In case you need further help or assistance, please write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-855-MCM-1976. Back to top
Applicable sales tax will be included on all orders based on shipping address. We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of gift certificates; however, items paid for with gift certificates will be taxed. Back to top
07. HOW CAN I BE SURE MY ORDER WAS PLACED?
Once you have successfully placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation via email. Please be aware that even if an item has been added to your shopping cart, it can still be purchased by another customer until you have completed and processed your order online. So, be sure to obtain the products you are seeking by completing your selections, finishing the checkout process and receiving your order confirmation. Only the order confirmation email confirms the receipt of your order. Once your order has been accepted and dispatched, you will receive a separate email notification with the shipping information. Back to top
08. HOW DO I KNOW IF MY ORDER IS BEING PROCESSED?
Receipt of the Order Confirmation email lets you know that your order is being processed. The Shipping Confirmation email tells you that your order has left the warehouse and is on its way to your shipping address. Back to top
09. HOW SOON CAN I GET MY ORDER AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize any shipping delays, however before we are able to dispatch your purchase, we may need to confirm your details with your bank or credit card issuer. Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes two business days during which your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this may take longer during our sale periods or other high-peak seasons. Expedited shipping orders must be placed by 11 am EST in order to be shipped within the same day.
We offer complimentary ground shipping to addresses within the United States. For expedited shipping service within the United States, the costs are:
UPS 2 Day Shipping - $25.00
UPS Next Day Shipping - $35.00
Please note that we require an adult (over 21) signature for all deliveries and therefore do not ship to PO Boxes. Back to top
10. HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with your shipping details and the respective tracking number. If you have set up a personal account at the MCM Online Store, you will be able to view and track the status of your shipment in My Account
11. CAN I CHANGE/CANCEL MY ORDER?
Unfortunately, after receipt of the Shipping Confirmation email, you will not be able to change/cancel your order .For technical reasons, it is not possible to change your order once it has shipped. We therefore ask you to please check your shopping bag carefully before finalizing your order. Please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com or at 1-855-MCM-1976 for additional support. Back to top
12. IS THERE A MINIMUM OR MAXIMUM ORDER VALUE?
There is no minimum dollar amount that has to be ordered and no maximum value that your order cannot exceed. Please note, however, that MCM reserves the final right to accept (or refuse) your order as indicated within the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of our site.
Please also note that clients will not be able to fill their shopping bags with more than 10 items per order. Back to top
01. HOW CAN I RETURN AN ORDER?
All items purchased in the MCM Online Store can be returned within 30 days of receipt except for sale priced and Final Sale items.
To return an item, please fill out the packing slip included in your package and affix the prepaid UPS shipping label to the outside of your carton. All returns must be in their original condition and packaging, have tags attached, authenticity cards and original proof of purchase enclosed, be complete with all parts and accessories, and have been purchased within the United States.
Indicate your reason for returning the goods on the return form and send it to us along with the items. Keep the proof of postage containing the tracking number of your parcel until receipt of the refund for your return. Please note that it may take up to one billing cycle for your credit to appear on your account.
Your return package will be accepted at any UPS service provider or other locations that accept UPS packages for shipment.
02. HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN A PRODUCT?
All full priced item(s) can be returned within 30 days of receiving your order. Returns outside this timeframe may be accepted at the sole discretion of MCM. Back to top
03. HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY RETURNED SHIPMENT?
Once your return has been checked and processed at the warehouse, you will be notified via e-mail. The refund will be processed to the credit/debit card or account originally used for payment. Refunds may take up to one billing cycle to appear on your bank statement, depending on your bank or credit card issuer. Back to top
04. WHEN WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK?
Once your return has been checked and processed by our warehouse you will receive a notification by e-mail. The refund will be processed to the debit or credit card originally used for payment. Refunds may take up to one billing cycle to appear on your bank or credit card statement, depending on your bank or credit card issuer.
Please note that if you have received a gift and would like to return it for a refund, the person who originally purchased the gift will receive the refund. Back to top
05. IS IT POSSIBLE TO RETURN A PRODUCT THAT HAS NOT BEEN ORDERED FROM THE ONLINE STORE?
Items purchased from a retail store cannot be returned to the MCM Online Store, and vice-versa. Back to top
06. IS IT POSSIBLE TO RETURN A PRODUCT TO A BOUTIQUE?
At this point we do not offer in-store returns, however we are working on improving and expanding our services. Back to top
01. WHICH COUNTRIES DOES MCM SHIP TO?
For the time being we ship only within the USA, however, we will continue to expand to additional countries soon. Back to top
02. DO YOU OFFER EXPRESS SHIPPING?
Yes, we offer two options for express shipments to addresses within the United States. For UPS Next Day service we charge a fee of $35.00. For UPS 2-Day service we charge a fee of $25.00. These are flat rates and are not dependent on the quantity of items ordered. For more information, please visit our Shipping & Returns page HERE. Back to top
03. HOW WILL MY ORDER BE PACKED?
Your order will be shipped in a neutral box to protect your shipment from theft. Your order will be wrapped in tissue paper and packed in special MCM paper bags or boxes. Accessories and shoes will be boxed while handbags & large leather goods will be delivered in an MCM fabric bag for protection. Back to top
To ensure that your shopping experience is safe, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the Internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration. You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of your browser you will see it begin with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are browsing in secure mode. Back to top
02. DATA PROTECTION
03. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Generally, a cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser which tracks your movements within websites. They are designed to assist your shopping and are therefore nothing to worry about.
Registered customers who have cookies enabled will be automatically recognized when they visit our Online Store - your name will appear in a welcome message at the top left hand corner of the website. You will be able to save your settings from your previous MCM visit. When you proceed to purchase, you will be prompted to enter your e-mail address and password, while being able to review your shipping and payment details prior to completing your order. Back to top
04. IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT PRIVATE?
Please be assured that your personal information & data are kept private and confidential, and will not be rented or sold. Please note that MCM may use your contact details to inform you about new arrivals, exclusive products and services via e-mail. If you would prefer not to receive these updates, please unsubscribe from our newsletter service.
01. How do I care for my MCM products?
- • Be careful when inserting heavy items, as doing so may damage or deform the shape of the product.
- • Direct exposure to humidity, moisture, sweat and heat may transfer color or change the shape of the product.
- • Direct exposure to sunlight or illumination may discolor the product.
- • Alcohol and oily substances, such s perfumes or cosmetic products, may damage or contaminate the product.
- • External friction may cause color transfer, contamination and abrasion. (especially, bright colored products).
- • Products may get scratched or deform from external friction or shock. Back to top
02. How can I best store my MCM products?
- • Store the product in its shape and make sure its handle or shoulder strap does not get pressed under. Put in a dust bag and keep in a dry and cool place.
- • Use soft and dry cloth to gently tap and blot the product.
- • Please do not dry-clean. Back to top
03. How do I care for special materials, leathers or embellishments on my MCM products?
- • Handle with care as the surface of the leather may come off due to external friction, and scales may rise or come off due to external shock.
- • Products with an embossed logo should be treated with caution as the logo might be bent out of shape under heavy weight.
- • Logo area of an enamel-coated product may be subject to shifts in color.
- • Treat embossed leather products with caution as external friction may cause their surface to scale off.
- • Handle with care as the folding portion may get wrinkled or cracked.
- • Exposure to sunlight or illumination may cause discoloration.
- • Traces of metallic powder may get on clothing or come off the product.
JEWELLERY, STUDS AND STONES:
- • Handle with care as external pressure may damage the stones.
- • Bringing the product in contact with another object may scratch the product or damage the other object. Back to top